Friday, December 4, 2009

Fighting Over the Computer

[Tyssen] Ty here - I've been dying to t____ get off the .....give ME the keyb..ajo03j23io1k ionf

[Jada] NO! I want to tell about MY trial last weekend. It'll only mks sjfklJFLK;WFJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
JJJJJA'GYAZ98WJ
Tgesag
JGDSIGFYU8
HGIWTU

[Tyssen] It's just not fair! I was here FIRST! I'm telling!

[no idea at all who this was] @#IVOQI CKQOITYQ
sugiwty8
hjs212

[Jada] Too bad! I'm OLDER! You HAVE to listen to ME! You 4tu2otn nth2OG;WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Okay. This is Joni. They're all banned from the computer for awhile. I know....I said this is their blog and I've tried to keep it that way. But they're going to have to learn some more manners before they get back on here... and NOBODY gets to use the computer until I say so! Sheer chaos here now...keyboard full of fur....monitor all pawed up....and - oh my - that poor little mouse.....


No comments: